Skip Navigation Links
County Home
Clerk's Home
Elections Expand Elections
TitlesExpand Titles
Land Recording
Marriage Licenses
Special DistrictsExpand Special Districts
Contact Us

Liens and UCC's

  • Liens filed against vehicles must be in the form of a Security Agreement, Conditional Sales Contract, or a UCC (Uniform Commercial Code) Financing Statement
  • If a lien is to be filed on a title, the lien papers must accompany a Wyoming Certificate of Title or paperwork needed to make a Wyoming Certificate of Title
  • All liens against vehicles must be noted on the Certificate of Title for that vehicle
  • Liens must be filed in the office of the County Clerk for the county in which the owner resides
  • All liens must have an amount of lien, collateral description including VIN number, debtor's name and address, secured party's name and address, and a payment schedule