Skip Navigation Links
County Home
Clerk's Home
Elections Expand Elections
TitlesExpand Titles
Land Recording
Marriage Licenses
Special DistrictsExpand Special Districts
Contact Us

If my title is not from Wyoming, what do I need to do to transfer it?

Before a vehicle title may be transferred from any other state/country, a VIN inspection must first be provided.

If a notary is required on the back of the title, the seller (s) signature must be notarized; otherwise, just a signature by the seller(s) is necessary.

All liens noted on the front of the title must be released.

Please contact the Clerk’s office for further instructions as each case is unique.

Back to all FAQ's