Skip Navigation Links
County Home
Clerk's Home
Elections Expand Elections
TitlesExpand Titles
Land Recording
Marriage Licenses
Special DistrictsExpand Special Districts
Contact Us

What can I do if I have already sold my car and need a duplicate title?

Issue the buyer a notarized Bill of Sale so that they may operate the vehicle for up to 45 days while you are waiting to get the duplicate certificate of title. Once you receive the duplicate certificate of title, sign it over to your new buyer immediately so that he/she may get it transferred.

Back to all FAQ's