Skip Navigation Links
County Home
Clerk's Home
Elections Expand Elections
TitlesExpand Titles
Land Recording
Marriage Licenses
Special DistrictsExpand Special Districts
Contact Us

Where can I get a VIN/HIN inspection?

Any law enforcement officer, Game & Fish personnel, State DMV, Commissioned Military Officer, or other authorized agent can inspect a vehicle. If they charge you a fee, make sure to keep the receipt so that we do not charge you when apply for your certificate of title.

Back to all FAQ's